This ridiculously easy to make breakfast blend of greek yogurt topped with fruit, nuts and spices has been a delicious addition to my mornings so I thought I’d share the recipe…
Greek Yogurt with Almonds, Blueberries & Cinnamon Recipe
Serves 1 and contains approx 185kcal
You Will Need:
- 100g 0%fat Greek Yogurt
- 20g Blueberries
- 10g Almond Butter
- 4 almonds crushed
- 2 tsp Agave Syrup
- pinch of cinnamon
How to make:
- Whip 1tsp of agave syrup into the Greek yogurt.
- Add almond butter and stir in to get a marbled effect.
- Add chopped blueberries, crushed almonds, cinnamon
- Drizzle on remainder of agave syrup
- Eat. Listen to this. Have a moment.